You can borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks through Cloud Library, Overdrive (NH Downloadable Book Consortium), and hoopla. You will need a library card to access these services. You also need your password/PIN to access CloudLibrary.
If you have lost your library card or do not have a password/PIN, please email email@example.com. You may also click here to reset your password/PIN. If you are a Bedford resident or work in Bedford and do not have a card, you may apply for a library card here.
You may also use hoopla to download music albums, movies and TV shows to your tablet or smartphone.
Getting started with CloudLibrary
- View tutorials
- Visit yourcloudlibrary.com for instructions
- You will need your library card number and password to login to the service
- Kindle Fire users: special download instructions are available here
- Please note that CL is not compatible with Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite
- View Libby tutorial
- Mobile device users: click here to find out how to get the Libby app
- If you are using a computer, MP3 player or designated eReader, click here for instructions
- If you are using a Kindle ereader, click here for instructions
- eBooks and eAudiobooks may be checked out for two weeks.
- You may borrow up to 6 Cloud Library books and 3 Overdrive books at a time.
- You may place up to 5 holds on titles that are currently checked out.
- You must check out held items within 48 hours of being notified that they are available.
- Some Overdrive books can be renewed.
- Cloud Library books cannot be renewed. You may check them out again if no one else has placed a hold.
- Best of all, you do not need to return these items. They will be returned automatically.
Reference staff are happy to assist you with this service. Please call, email, or stop by with questions.
Thank you to the Samuel P. Hunt Foundation and the Bedford Library Foundation for contributing to Cloud Library.